Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Welcome...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Where to begin... I'll start with the simple facts. My name is Becca. I live in Pennsylvania with my husband and 2 sons. My oldest is 4 and youngest is 1. In November I went back to work full time and a month later we purchased our first home. It's been a busy and stressful few months! 


I'm starting this blog so I can keep myself accountable with my fitness and also to help others who want to live a fit and healthy lifestyle. I've always struggled with my weight, like most girls. It can be hard to stay motivated when so many things can bring us down. I want this blog to be a motivation not only to myself but to others. 

When I was pregnant with my first son I gained 50 pounds. Somebody should have told me to put down the extra serving of ice cream, but of course who wants to tell the pregnant lady to stop eating? 

I lost all the weight plus 15 pounds 8 months after he was born. I felt great! But my body was jiggly and wiggly and there was not a toned muscle in sight. Unfortunately, I gained those 15 extra pounds back within a year and became pregnant with my 2nd little monster. 

With this pregnancy I gained 45 pounds. It took me a little longer to loose the weight the 2nd time around but I did it! Plus I lost an extra 10 pounds. 

I have been at my weight now for about a year. But I'm even more jiggly and wiggly this time. 

My goal is to loose another 10 pounds but I mainly want to tone tone tone! Id love to feel comfortable in my own skin, something I've struggled with my whole life. 

Back in October I started T25 and I loved it! I was hooked and I looked forward to working out everyday. When I started working again in November I struggled with adjusting to being a full time mom and full time worker and fell off the workout wagon. 

My next adventure is the 21 day fix. I will be posting my updates, food prep, recipes, etc. along this exciting journey! 

I am also a new beachbody coach and I'm very excited about that! I want to be able to help others with getting healthy and living a fit lifestyle. 

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you stick around! 

XOXO
Becca





No comments:

Post a Comment