Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sunday Food Prep #2

Hey guys! Another week down, time to start a fresh new week off on the right foot! What better way to start your week right than to prep your foods for the week ahead! This makes healthy snacking and lunches so much easier. If you have these foods already waiting and ready for you, you'll be less likely to grab for junk.



Groceries Bought
  • Bananas
  • Broccoli
  • Cantaloupe
  • Honeydew
  • Chicken
  • Steak
  • Peppers
  • Onion
  • Almond Milk
  • Lettuce
  • Tomatoes

Breakfast Prep

Again, this week my breakfast will be my Shakeology. You can find my favorite recipe on my previous Sunday Food Prep Post here. For the time being, this is my favorite way to drink my Shakeology and I don't see that changing for awhile.  Shakeology is a great way to start off your day because it's full of vitamins and protein. This drink makes me full for the morning and gives my sweet tooth that chocolate fill that I need.

Morning Snack

My morning snack is the same as last week, Cantaloupe and Honeydew. I love fruits but these melons are by far my absolute favorite! I can't get enough of them and they don't get old to me.

Lunch

For lunch this week I marinated my chicken in some garlic, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, and oregano. I baked it in the oven for half an hour and I will put it on a salad all week for a healthy lunch.

Afternoon Snack

This week at work I am having a later lunch break so I wont be having an afternoon snack. I only have about 3-4 hours between lunch and dinner so I wont get hungry.

Dinner

For dinners this week my husband and I made up some beef stir fry to have on salads. Our oldest son started t-ball a few weeks ago and we are now in the game part of it. So on Monday and Thursday night we will need something quick for dinner so we will have beef stir fry salads on those nights.

My birthday is on Tuesday so we will be going out to eat for dinner, but that doesn't mean I will be abandoning my healthy eating and portions for the night.





I hope you all have a great week! You can achieve anything you put your mind to you just have to stick to it!

XOXO
Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment