Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Hump Day Update

Guess what day it is?! It's Hump day Update! I hope everyone is having a great week, half way through! My week has been filled with workouts, working, healthy eating, cleaning and playing with my kids.

 (My Shakeology in the mornings)



Monday

I started off my week right with a workout first thing in the morning (5 am to be exact, which was rough but I'm glad I did it then. Gave me lots of Energy throughout the day!). I did the 21 Day Fix Total Body Cardio Fix, and it kicked my booty! It really is a full body workout but I feel it most in my legs.

I continued my day off right by eating healthy and sticking to my portions all day.

 (Cucumbers for a snack!)

Tuesday 

Another early morning workout, this time at 4:45 because I had to be at work earlier than normal. Today's was the Upper Body Fix. Probably my favorite workout in the series. I really like to work out my arms. It's a nice break from cardio but I can still tell it's working me out because it burns, I sweat and it's just not a pretty sight.

I ate good again today. I had a little too many carbs for dinner but I'm not going to kick myself for it. We all have tiny set backs here and there and if we were to get mad at ourselves over it we would just fail over and over again. 

Wednesday

Today was another good workout and healthy eating day. I weighed myself this morning and I'm down 1 pound within a matter of 3 days. I think that's pretty good and it was definitely a good motivator! Today's workout is the Lower Fix and holy cow! This one burns so good!

So far I'd say this week is going pretty good. I feel great with the workouts and eating better! It makes me feel healthy even though it's only been a few days. Hope you are all having a great week!

XOXO
Becca

Linked up at : 
Femme Fitale Fit Club

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, I need cucumbers soaked in vinegar and salt. OH yes that is delicious!! You had a nice consistent set of workouts. KUDOS! #wowlinkup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! That sounds good! I'll have to try that this week. I put some salt on them and it was delicious! Thanks, the workouts are kicking my booty but I love them!

    ReplyDelete